The Philosophy of the Upanishads : The Wisdom of Hinduism through Meditation, Philosophy, Yoga & Spiritual Knowledge !

                                      🕉

"The philosophy of the Upanishads.
       The Dharma of the Upanishads.
       The spirituality of the Upanishads.
       The Yoga of the Upanishads."

When we think of the Upanishads, immediately our minds enter into these particular subjects—Philosophy, Dharma, Spirituality, and Yoga.

The philosophy of the Upanishads is the vastness of the mind.

The dharma of the Upanishads is the oneness of the heart.
The spirituality of the Upanishads is the immortality of the soul.
The Yoga of the Upanishads is the total manifestation of God here on earth.
The vastness of the mind needs God the infinite Consciousness.
The oneness of the heart needs God the supreme and eternal Beloved.
The immortality of the soul needs God the ever-transcending Beyond.
The total manifestation of God needs Human’s constant inner hunger.

God is Purity in the vastness of the mind.

God is Beauty in the oneness of the heart.
God is Life in the immortality of the soul.
The philosophy of the Upanishads tells me, “See the Truth.”
The religion of the Upanishads tells me, “Feel the Truth.”
The spirituality of the Upanishads tells me, “Grow into the Truth.”
The Yoga of the Upanishads tells me, “Become the Truth.”
God tells me, “You are the Truth.”
When I see the Truth, I know what God’s Compassion is.
When I feel the Truth, I know what God’s Love is.
When I grow into the Truth, I know what God’s Concern is.
When I become the Truth, I know what God’s Selfless Life is, and what His unconditional Duty is.
When I realise that I am the Truth, the full manifestation of Divinity’s Light begins.


Aum namah Shivaya 💐🌹⛳🙏


Santoshkumar B Pandey at 18.55pm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanskrit : The Mother of All Languages , Divine Language of Ancient World & Sanskrit is The Best Computer Friendly Language

The Science behind Tradition, Cultural & Spiritual of Deepavali Festival & Fireworks (Crackers)❣️🕉️🚩💞🙏